Website Klick Solar
Are you wanting to make a difference for the world around you and work with a great team? We are looking for driven individuals to join our sales team to help homeowners transition to solar. The role starts off with Entry Level Sales and has a quick growth plan with great pay and flexible schedule.
- The role starts off as a Solar Sales Rep and has a quick growth plan with great pay and flexible schedule.
- As a Solar Sales Rep, you will have the first contact with our customers, generating interest and scheduling in-home presentations to help homeowners to transition to greener energy.
- Field basic questions and concerns about our product and services.
- Log and track customer details within our system.
- Following up with prospective clients who have shown interest in the past.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and face-to-face etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Willing and able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Has a great attitude!
- Flexible schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Supplemental bonus pay and incentive trips & gear
- Training incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday – Saturday (Flexible shifts)
Pay: Commission + Bonuses (Avg: $70,000.00 – $135,000.00/year)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com